All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionWe present here the first of ten units of study used by the author to train beginning graduate students and advanced undergraduates for further study in the general topic of combinatorial algorithms. This unit of study focuses on mathematical concepts used to linearly order sets of objects. Our general approach is to focus on the geometric theory of algorithms by which we mean the use of graphical or pictorial ways to understand what is going on. This approach is both fun and powerful, preparing you to invent your own algorithms for a wide range of problems.
- Author(s)S Gill Williamson
- Date of Publication18/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.