All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second revised edition of this classic book integrates text and pictures more clearly than in previous editions. Further illustrations have been added to include more colour diagrams and examples of current work done by students in recent years. The revisions were made by the author's widow, a lecturer in art.
- Author BiographyMaurice De Sausmarez, who died in 1969, was Head of Department of Fine Art in the University of Leeds and, later Principal of the Byam Shaw School of Drawing and Painting in London. His own work is known and collected internationally.
- Author(s)Maurice De Sausmarez
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/01/2007
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerbert Press Ltd
- Content Note100
- Weight366 g
- Width170 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Reprinted edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.