All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally a training course text, this book w offers the best ntechnical coverage of the basic theory of electricity and its application. Topics include batteries, circuits, conductors, AC and DC, inductance and capacitance, generators, motors, transformers, amplifiers, and more. Includes many questions with answers. 349 illustrations. 1969 edition.
- Author(s)United States Bureau of Naval Personnel
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1967
- Series TitleDover Books on Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note349 illustrations
- Weight698 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.