All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handy workbook covers the essential components of electrocardiography (ECG or EKG) and is useful in helping the reader identify a number of conditions, including arrhythmias, conduction blocks and heart attacks. Basic Electrocardiography reviews the fundamentals of this modality, from recognizing the rmal tracing to specifics like identifying bundle branch blocks or ventricular fibrillation. This book will teach students t only the skills to interpret the electrocardiogram but also the language of electrocardiograms. Each chapter introduces basic themes, gives examples from actual patient tracings, and provides self-test electrocardiograms that will reinforce key concepts. Designed for the clerkship student, resident, or even the practicing professional who wants to brush up on EKG particulars, Basic Electrocardiography is a user-friendly guide to one of medicine's most useful tools.
- Author BiographyBrent G. Petty, MD Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Department of Medicine Baltimore, MD, USA
- Author(s)Brent G. Petty
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note141 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight468 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.