All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe present book is meant for the first-year engineering curricula of various universities in India. It describes the basic theories of electron dynamics, semiconductor physics, semiconductor diodes, bipolar junction transistors, field-effect (junction, MOS and CMOS) transistors, voltage and power amplifiers, oscillators, power electronic devices (SCR and UJT), and operational amplifiers. It further describes radio, mobile, fiber-optic, satellite and microwave communication systems. It also deals with the basic theories of radar, electronic instrumentation, Boolean algebra and logic functions. The book has more than 250 diagrams to illustrate the theories described and numerous worked examples.
- Author(s)B. Somanathan Nair,S. R. Deepa
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2009
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.