All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for a one-semester course, this concise textbook covers basic electronics for undergraduate students in science and engineering. Beginning with the basics of general circuit laws and resistor circuits to ease students into the subject, the textbook then covers a wide range of topics, from passive circuits through to semiconductor-based analog circuits and basic digital circuits. Using a balance of thorough analysis and insight, readers are shown how to work with electronic circuits and apply the techniques they have learnt. The textbook's structure makes it useful as a self-study introduction to the subject. All mathematics is kept to a suitable level, and there are several exercises throughout the book. Password-protected solutions for instructors, together with eight laboratory exercises that parallel the text, are available online at www.cambridge.org/Eggleston.
- Author BiographyDennis L. Eggleston is Professor of Physics at Occidental College, Los Angeles, where he teaches undergraduate courses and labs at all levels (including the course on which this textbook is based). He has also established an active research program in plasma physics and, together with his undergraduate assistants, he has designed and constructed three plasma devices which form the basis for an active research program in plasma physics.
- Author(s)Dennis L. Eggleston
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note305 b/w illus. 83 exercises
- Weight580 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.