All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionBasic English Grammar: A Guide for New and Prospective ESL Teachers covers all the essential grammar that teachers at the start of their careers need to kw before entering the classroom. With clear, concise, accurate explanations as well as relevant examples, this book will give you the kwledge necessary to begin teaching ESL grammar with confidence and to give competent lessons. Topics covered include tenses, relative clauses, conditionals, reported speech, modal verbs, comparative adjectives, the passive voice and many other important structures. This grammar book is w updated with 11 new chapters.
- Author BiographyMiles Jaworski has been an English language teacher for 25 years and has worked all over the world in countries such as China, Vietnam, Ecuador and the United States of America. He's enjoying sharing the knowledge he's picked up, in his four books: Basic English Grammar: A Guide for New and Prospective ESL Teachers; 102 ESL Games and Activities for New and Prospective Teachers; 102 ESL Games and Activities for Kids; and English Grammar Exercises: A Complete Guide to English Tenses for ESL Students.
- Author(s)Miles Jaworski
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.