All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the basics of English-the easy way! This popular text takes a unique and time-proven approach to understanding the Fundamentals of English. The latest edition of BASIC ENGLISH REVIEW 9e, International edition has a strong one-column design making it an easier read. New features/activities are targeted toward Career. Soft skills, business dress, etiquette, and protocol are addressed. Through logically organized concepts, short explanations, and an abundance of skill practice, users will gain confidence and skill in all English areas. Integrated throughout are pretests, posttests, proofreading tips, and writing activities. This user-friendly edition motivates with activities that promote attention to detail, methods for remembering specific grammar rules and activities that can be completed using techlogy.
- Author BiographyKaren Schneiter Williams has been teaching computer technology, business communication, and administrative management courses for over 20 years. Since 1999 she has been at San Diego Mesa College, where she served as chair for the Computer Business Technology Department and on several campus and district committees. Throughout her teaching career, she has been active in her profession. She has presented at state, regional, national, and international conferences as well as at many teacher training workshops. She is currently President of the National Business Education Association (NBEA). She has served as chair of NBEA's Curriculum Administrative Committee, which has responsibility for the revision and publication of the National Standards for Business Education, What America's Students Should Know and Be Able to Do in Business and as a member of the Executive Board for the Association for Business Communication. She is currently serving as the Content Advisor for the Insights program hosted by Hugh Downs and distributed for Public Television. In 2005, she was named Outstanding Postsecondary Business Educator of the Year by the National Business Education Association. Karen has also worked in the business world for approximately 15 years in a variety of sales, marketing, and management positions.
- Author(s)Karen Schneiter Williams
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight702 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement9th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.