All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compact and authoritative book on paddling technique for the recreational caeist. Discover how to choose a paddle, outfit a cae, and more.
- Author BiographyThe late Harry Roberts, author of several popular books on outdoor recreation, is fondly remembered as Uncle Harry for his friendly, easy-to-understand writing style. Stephen Salins is a paddlng instructor at Pacific Water Sports in Seattle and is a contributing editor to Canoe & Kayak, where he writes the Canoe Technique column.
- Author(s)Dennis Stuhaug,Harry Roberts,Russ Schneider
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitleBasic Essentials
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight8 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited bySteve Salins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.