Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive handbook designed for the general public explains the structure of the United Nations, how the Organization works, the main issues it addresses and its importance for people everywhere. In addition to setting out the various roles played by principle UN organs and related organizations, Basic Facts About the United Nations documents the Organiation's contributions to international peace and security, ecomic and social development, human rights, humanitarian action, international law and decoloniation. Appendices contain current data on UN membership and peacekeeping operations, as well as contact information for UN information centres, services and offices. This latest edition has been revised to take account of significant developments in the world and the Organization itself since 2011.
- Author(s)United Nations: Department of Public Information
- PublisherUnited Nations
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnited Nations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementChinese ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.