All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBasic German: A Grammar and Workbook comprises an accessible reference grammar and related exercises in a single volume. Suitable for independent study and for class use, it introduces German people and culture through the medium of the language used today, covering the core material that students would expect to encounter in their first year of learning German. Each of the twenty-eight units presents one or more related grammar topics, illustrated by examples which serve as models for the exercises that follow. These wide-ranging and varied exercises enable the student to master each grammar point thoroughly. Features include: *clear grammatical explanations with examples in both English and German *authentic language samples from a range of media *checklists at the end of each unit to reinforce key points *cross-referencing to other grammar chapters *full exercise answer key *glossary of grammatical terms. Basic German is the ideal reference and practice book for beginners, but also for students with some kwledge of the language.
- Author BiographyHeiner Schenke is Senior Lecturer in German at the University of Westminster and Karen Seago is Course Leader for Applied Translation at the London Metropolitan University.
- Author(s)Anna Miell,Heiner Schenke,Karen Seago
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/12/2003
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleGrammar Workbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date14/03/2016
- Content Note15 black & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.