All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pimsleur(R) Method: the easiest, fastest way to learn a new language. Completely portable, easily downloadable, and lots of fun. You'll be speaking and understanding in time flat! This course includes Lessons 1-10 from the Haitian Creole Level 1 program - 5 hours of audio-only effective language learning with real-life spoken practice sessions. Get a chance to test drive the incredibly effective and efficient, world-famous Pimsleur Level 1 Program. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension, and on learning to speak Haitian Creole. The Haitian Creole Language Haitian Creole is one of the two official languages of Haiti, along with French. It is a French-based creole heavily influenced by West African languages as well as Portuguese, Spanish and the indigeus Caribbean language of Tai. Pimsleur's Haitian Creole teaches the standard dialect spoken in and around the central district and the capital, Port-au-Prince. Tech Talk - CDs are formatted for playing in all CD players, including car players, and users can copy files for use in iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- Date of Publication22/06/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitlePimsleur Language Program
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight308 g
- Width164 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio and Undefined
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.