All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRichly photographed and information-packed tools for the vice or handy reference for the veteran, BASIC ILLUSTRATED books distill years of kwledge into affordable and visual guides. Whether you're planning a trip of thumbing for facts in the field, the BASIC ILLUSTRATED series shows you what you need to kw.
- Author BiographyJ. Scott McGee is the PSIA Nordic Team Coach and Senior Manager for Nordic, Guides and Training at Jackson Hole Mountain Sports School. Certified Level III in Nordic Track, Nordic Downhill, and Backcountry, Scott contributes regularly to The Professional Skier and SkiTrax magazines, as well as other ski instruction publications.
- Author(s)J. Scott McGee
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- SubjectWinter Sports
- Series TitleBasic Illustrated Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight14 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Photographs byDiana De Luca
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.