All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBASIC ILLUSTRATED WEATHER FORECASTINGMichael Hodgson gives detailed lessons in recognizing shifts in weather patterns, understanding why they occur, identifying cloud formations, and mastering basic meteorological concepts.
- Author BiographyRecognized nationally for his poignant writing style, humor, and knowledge of the outdoors, award-winning author and journalist Michael Hodgson is a member of the Outdoor Writers Association of America, a contributing editor to the San Jose Mercury News, Backpacker, and Outdoor Retailer, and the author of numerous outdoor books. He captained Team Media in the inaugural Eco-Challenge 360-mile adventure race in Utah.
- Author(s)Lon Levin,Michael Hodgson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/03/2008
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Series TitleBasic Illustrated Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Notecolour photos & illustrations
- Weight12 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.