All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBASIC ILLUSTRATED WEATHER FORECASTINGMichael Hodgson gives detailed lessons in recognizing shifts in weather patterns, understanding why they occur, identifying cloud formations, and mastering basic meteorological concepts.
- Author BiographyRecognized nationally for his poignant writing style, humor, and knowledge of the outdoors, award-winning author and journalist Michael Hodgson is a member of the Outdoor Writers Association of America, a contributing editor to the San Jose Mercury News, Backpacker, and Outdoor Retailer, and the author of numerous outdoor books. He captained Team Media in the inaugural Eco-Challenge 360-mile adventure race in Utah.
- Author(s)Lon Levin,Michael Hodgson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/03/2008
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Series TitleBasic Illustrated Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Notecolour photos & illustrations
- Weight12 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.