All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBasic income is one the most invative, powerful and controversial proposals for addressing poverty and growing inequalities. This book examines the arguments for and against basic income from the point of view of ecomic and social justice.
- Author BiographySIMON BIRNBAUM Researcher in the Department of Political Science at Stockholm University, Sweden.
- Author(s)Simon Birnbaum
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleExploring the Basic Income Guarantee
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.