All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis knitting/crocheting book offers fourteen projects that are fun to make, while allowing the knitter to escape the stresses of the day. Using basic knitting and crocheting techniques, make throws, baby wraps, meditative yoga mats, a table runner, scarves, baby blankets, wrist warmers, and pillows. As the stitches unfold into an amazing art form, the warm colours will help soothe the mind and body. Design patterns are broken down, row by row, in easy-to-follow instructions. The use of colour, combined with the ease of the designs and the pattern stitches, provide knitters and crocheters of all skill levels a chance to unwind as they complete these wonderfully colourful yet simple projects.
- Author BiographyAnita Closic began knitting at seven years old, making sweaters for her bears and dolls. Since then, she has looked for new yarns to create with. She owns A Garden of Yarn, a shop located in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Anita Closic
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note14 patterns
- Weight268 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.