All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with all aspects of the lathe covering the selection of a machine and its construction, including modern types of machines as well as the more traditional models. All aspects of tooling, both traditional and modern are covered in depth, as are all machining operations, including general machining, taper turning, threading and boring. The author pays particular attention to modern applications such as the conversion of power supplies from single to three phase and the use of digital equipment to improve efficiency. It is suitable for use by the beginner with kwledge at all of lathe work and to those who are more advanced and want to improve their skills.
- Author BiographyStan Bray has had his own workshop for most of his life and has made many tools, models and clocks. He is the founder and former editor of the magazine Model Engineers' Workshop, former editor of Engineering in Miniature. He is associate editor of Model Engineer where he has a regular column called Bray's Bench.
- Author(s)Stan Bray
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width127 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.