Basic Life Support Skills by Heather Davis, Visible Productions, Baxter Larmon (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $171.11+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly visual manual guides readers through 50 practical skills in detail. Step-by-step procedures are shown in full-color and are accompanied by rationales. In addition, each skill includes Key Terms, Objective, Introduction, Equipment, Assessment, Overview, Rationales, Problem Solving, Ongoing Assessment, Geriatric/Pediatric Notes, Case Studies, and Review Questions. This accessible, easy-to-follow format helps readers understand what, how, and why each skill is performed and is perfect for initial or refresher training
- Author BiographyBaxter Larmon, PhD, MICP. Dr: Larmon is a Professor of Medicine at the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Medicine and is the Director of the UCLA Center for Prehospital Care. He has more than 30 years of experience with emergency medical services (EMS). He is the founding director of the Prehospital Care Research Forum and served on the founding board of directors of the National Association of EMS Educators (NAEMSE). Dr. Larmon is both nationally and internationally recognized as an EMS educator. He has spoken at more than 400 EMS conferences and has written more than 60 publications in emergency medicine. Heather Davis, MS, NREMT-P. Heather Davis is the Education Program Director for the Los Angeles County Fire Department where she manages the primary EMT and continuing education programs for over 3,000 EMTs and paramedics. Her previous position was as the Clinical Coordinator for the UCLA Center for Prehospital Care, where she continues to lecture and be active in primary paramedic education. Heather has been involved in patient care and education activities in rural Iowa, suburban New York, and the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. She has worked in disaster response, critical incident management, and tactical EMS. Heather serves on the Board of Directors for NAEMSE and is the Prehospital Trauma Life Support State Coordinator for California. She holds a master of science degree from New York Medical College and is a published author and national speaker.
- Author(s)Baxter Larmon,Heather Davis,Visible Productions
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication15/09/2004
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date06/01/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.