All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the archetypes of linear partial differential equations, this text for upper-level undergraduates and graduate students employs ntraditional methods to explain classical material. Topics include the Cauchy problem, boundary value problems, and mixed problems and evolution equations. Nearly 400 exercises enable students to reconstruct proofs. 1975 edition.
- Author(s)Francois Treves
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/12/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width145 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.