All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a comprehensive and easy-to-use hands-on source, this handbook is intended to serve as a memory jog for the experienced, as well as a reference for programmers and others who will t do the machining but do need to kw exactly what is involved in performing a given machining step, a series of steps, or a complete job. Remaining true to its original approach, the new second edition continues to present the principles of basic machining, while summarising the major considerations involved. Logically organised, this time-tested reference starts with those machining steps that most often begin the machining process and moves through the basic machining operations. It is a must-have resource for experienced machinists; programmers; tooling, design and production engineers; and students.
- Author(s)Arthur R. Meyers,Thomas J. Slattery
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillus
- Weight650 g
- Width165 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.