Basic Methods of Policy Analysis and Planning by Carl V. Patton, David S. Sawicki, Carl Patton, Jennifer Clark (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $129.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $176.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated in its 3rd edition, Basic Methods of Policy Analysis and Planning presents quickly applied methods for analyzing and resolving planning and policy issues at state, regional, and urban levels. Divided into two parts, Methods which presents quick methods in nine chapters and is organized around the steps in the policy analysis process, and Cases which presents seven policy cases, ranging in degree of complexity, the text provides readers with the resources they need for effective policy planning and analysis. Quantitative and qualitative methods are systematically combined to address policy dilemmas and urban planning problems. Readers and analysts utilizing this text gain comprehensive skills and background needed to impact public policy.
- Author BiographyCarl V. Patton, President Emeritus and Professor of Public Management and Policy at Georgia State University, has taught and conducted research across the U.S. and in Greece, Indonesia and China. He holds a Ph.D. in Public Policy from the University of California, Berkeley. His other book topics include quick answers to quantitative problems, infrastructure deterioration, self-built housing, and early retirement options. David S. Sawicki, Professor Emeritus of City and Regional Planning and Public Policy, Georgia Institute of Technology, has published over eighty articles in refereed journals in policy and planning. He holds a Ph.D. in City and Regional Planning from Cornell University. He has chaired planning programs at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee as well as Georgia Tech, been Senior Advisor for Data and Policy Analysis at The Carter Center's Atlanta Project, and recently edited the Journal of the American Planning Association of six years. Jennifer J. Clark, Associate Professor of Public Policy, Georgia Institute of Technology, teaches courses in urban and regional economic development theory, analysis, and practice as well as research design and methods. She holds a Ph.D. in City and Regional Planning from Cornell University. Her research and publications address the subject of national and regional development policies related to manufacturing and innovation systems.
- Author(s)Carl Patton,Carl V. Patton,David S. Sawicki,Jennifer Clark
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.