All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBasic Portuguese: A Grammar and Workbook comprises an accessible reference grammar and related exercises in a single volume. Twenty units cover the core material which students can expect to encounter in their first year of learning Portuguese. Grammar points are followed by examples and exercises which allow students to reinforce and consolidate their learning. Clearly presented and user-friendly, Basic Portuguese provides readers with a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of Portuguese grammar.
- Author BiographyCristina Sousa holds a PhD in literary translation. She is a translator, proofreader and copywriter and she has lectured in Portuguese at various universities in the UK.
- Author(s)Cristina Sousa,Janet Lloyd
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Portuguese
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleGrammar Workbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.