All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe art of pottery making is described in detail for the beginning or experienced potter. Complete with a chapter on tools and materials to get started, this easy-to-use guide explains and illustrates how to wedge clay, use a pottery wheel, shape and trim pots, determine clay thickness, add handles, and a host of other potter-making techniques. It also contains chapters on firing, and glazing, the final steps in creating beautiful and functional pottery. It includes complete instructions for making a large bowl, three styles of mugs, and a creamer set.
- Author BiographyLinda Franz is a writer and reporter in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Mark Fitzgerald is an expert potter whose work has been featured on The Martha Stewart Show. He and his wife operate Fitzgerald Pottery in Dillsburg, Pennsylvania.
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication11/05/2009
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note600 colour photos
- Weight658 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byLinda Franz
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.