All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides a guide to the fundamentals of psychology. The fourth edition contains increased coverage of topics such as the evolutionary perspective, cross-cultural psychology and theories of consciousness. It also discusses contemporary views of Freud's theories.
- Author(s)Henry Gleitman
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication08/12/1995
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Out-of-print date11/02/2000
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1550 g
- Width211 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.