All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe examples in this book, provided to illustrate how to use Versions 20-23, are accompanied by menu-driven computer commands . Figures throughout the book show the results of those commands. In addition, a number of exercises are also included at the end of chapters 2 through 5 for additional practice.
- Author BiographyManfred te Grotenhuis (PhD, Sociology, Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands) is an associate professor of quantitative data analysis at Radboud University Nijmegen and an affiliate of the Interuniversity Center for Social Science Theory and Methodology (ICS). He does research and teaching in inferential statistics, age-period-cohort models, multilevel modeling, event history analysis, and SPSS syntax. Grotenhuis has published extensively in a wide variety of journals, including the American Journal of Sociology, American Sociological Review, Demography, and the International Journal of Epidemiology. He has been teaching statistics to students at Radboud University Nijmegen since 1995 and has written several introductory books on SPSS and statistics. Grotenhuis is the recipient of his university's biennial teaching award. Anneke Matthijssen (MSc in Educational Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands) first had a career as a medical analyst. During her study and after graduating from the Radboud University, she was involved in teaching statistics. Since 2008 she has been working as a policy adviser/institutional researcher in the Strategy and Development Department at Radboud University. In this position, Matthijssen provides the board and faculties with management information on education and research. She is also chairwoman of the Dutch Association for Institutional Researchers in which policy advisers of all Dutch universities are organized.
- Author(s)Anneke Matthijssen,Manfred te Grotenhuis
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight213 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.