All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly detailed guide contains everything the beginner needs to kw to make beautiful basic stained glass projects -- presented with lavish colour illustrations and precise instructions that eliminate the guesswork from each step-by-step activity. Expert techniques and tips for cutting and polishing glass, tracing patterns, soldering, and more are explained with the beginner in mind. Included is an indispensable section on tools and materials used to make each of the pieces -- from classic flat-panel creations to a Tiffany-style lamp. Other topics: setting up a good workspace, safety guidelines, and project variations.
- Author BiographyMichael Johnston is a stained glass expert who has been perfecting his craft for more than two decades in the central Pennsylvania region, where he owns and operates Rainbow Vision Stained Glass. He is an accomplished teacher of stained glass techniques and artistry for all skill levels. He lives in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Alan Wycheck is a concrete specialist and former partner in The SO Factory, a concrete design company. He is also an award-winning photographer and lives in central Pennsylvania.
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note768 colour illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byEric Ebelin
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.