All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBasic Statistics for Social Workers, w in a revised edition, was developed by Schneider after teaching statistics to undergraduate and graduate social work students for over ten years. The statistical concepts that are necessary for students to kw are covered, ranging from simple descriptive statistics such as crosstabs and tabular data up to a limited discussion of multiple regression. The text is written simply for students who may t have a strong quantitative background. The text is simple eugh that with the practice problems and perhaps a little consultation a motivated student could self-teach the content.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Schneider, Ph.D., is an associate professor of social work at the University of Northern Iowa, where he has been teaching statistics and other social work courses for ten years. His refereed publications are around the topic of health quality-of-life measurement. Dr. Schneider is a licensed independent social worker in Iowa and has a small private practice in psychoanalytic psychotherapy.
- Author(s)Robert A. Schneider
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication16/11/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight317 g
- Width218 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.