Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionBasic Training in Chemistry is unique in that it gathers into one source the essential information that is usually widely dispersed. This book can be used as a quick reference guide to the different disciplines of Chemistry: the areas covered are General, Irganic, Organic, and Instrumental Analysis. Although comprehensive in nature, Basic Training in Chemistry is t meant to replace any standard textbook but rather to be a supplement or additional source of information, or even a comprehensive review guide. Basic Training in Chemistry is a useful addition to any academic or commercial laboratory setting where access to a wide variety of information is needed. The book can be an exceptional source of information for the undergraduate or graduate student as well as for the experienced chemist. Anyone needing a single source of information covering several different disciplines will find this book to be an excellent addition to their usual references.
- Author(s)Steven L. Hoenig
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight306 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.