All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionAnselm of Canterbury (1033-1109) was one of the originators of medievil scholastic philosophy. This collection of his best-kwn philosophical works contains, among other things, the Proslogium, in which Anselm first put forward the famous ontological argument for the existence of God. Also included are Gaunilo of Maurmoutier's criticism of Anselm's argument and Anselm's reply to Gaunilo.
- Author(s)Saint Anselm
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1977
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight435 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Translated byS.N. Deane
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.