All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFirst-year students of architecture are confronted with a wealth of different ways in which to present their designs: How to construct a perspective freehand drawing? What scale should a model be? Basics Architectural Presentation combines the volumes Technical Drawing, CAD, Modelbuilding, Architectural Photography, and Freehand Drawing. In a practical approach, it conveys possible ways of presentation throughout the various project phases.
- Author BiographyBert Bielefeld, professor at the University of Siegen, managing partner of bielefeld&partner in Dortmund.
- Author(s)Alexander Schilling,Bert Bielefeld,Florian Afflerbach,Isabella Skiba,Jan Krebs,Michael Heinrich
- Date of Publication26/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleBasics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight857 g
- Edited byBert Bielefeld
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.