All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEncouraging students to research, reflect and debate, Behind the Image revolutionizes the way new projects are approached by looking at how successful photographers have produced meaningful cans of work. The book's generous selection of images brings together an eclectic range of photographic styles and genres, creating a refreshing and inspiring resource for all. This book features a wide range of photographic contributions from students, amateurs and professionals, specifically edited to help students reflect on their own work in order to produce better images in the future.
- Author BiographyNatasha Caruana is a practising artist, lecturer of photography and founding director of the London-based Studio Strike artists' studios. She graduated with an MA in photography at the Royal College of Art in 2008 and is currently a lecturer of Photography at the University for the Creative Arts, Farnham, UK. Anna Fox has worked in photography for thirty years. Her solo shows have been seen at The Photographer's Gallery, London, The Museum of Contemporary Photography, Chicago and her work has been included in numerous international group shows, such as Through the Looking Glass and Documentary Dilemmas. She is professor of photography at the University for the Creative Arts, Farnham, UK.
- Author(s)Anna Fox,Natasha Caruana
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBasics Creative Photography
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Content Note200 colour illus
- Weight445 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.