All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionBasics Design 02: Layout (2nd edition) provides a guide to the effective arrangement of text and image elements within a design scheme, enabling students to learn how to create powerful forms of visual communication in both print and electronic media. This title addresses both practical and aesthetic considerations, including the arrangement of graphic elements within a design scheme and what happens when the grid is abandoned. Essential design concepts are explored with illustrative examples taken from contemporary practice. The second edition includes considerable new and revised content from the authors, and it will prove indispensable to anyone wishing to acquire a thorough kwledge of the principles of layout as used in modern design.
- Author BiographyGavin Ambrose is a tutor on both the Typographic and Information Design courses at the London College of Printing, UK. He has written and designed several books on branding and packaging. Paul Harris is a freelance writer and editor. His work has appeared extensively in magazines and journals on both sides of the Atlantic, including style bible Dazed & Confused.
- Author(s)Gavin Ambrose,Paul Harris
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBasics Design
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Content Note200 colour illus
- Weight541 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.