All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBasics Fashion Design 10: Jewellery Design is an introduction to the world of jewellery. It explores how inspiration and research can be used to build a jewellery collection. It provides an brief overview of how the design process evolves, and demonstrates that even on a limited budget it is possible to carve out a niche in this exciting genre. Each chapter includes interviews with some of the world's most famous jewellery designers, giving an insight into the creative process and exploring their brands. Projects and case studies ensure that students are given a practical and inspirational introduction to the world of jewellery design.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Galton is a celebrated British creative talent. Former Creative Director of Links of London, Elizabeth successfully modernized the brand's design. Elizabeth has consulted for many high-profile brands including Swarovski, Liberty and Harvey Nichols. She is a graduate of the Royal College of Art and visiting lecturer at the University of the Arts, the London College of Fashion and Central Saint Martins. She was appointed an official ambassador for London Jewellery Week in 2011.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Galton
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBasics Fashion Design
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Content Note200 colour illus
- Weight536 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.