All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighlighting the skills and considerations needed to manage products, this book will also help readers to understand processes such as product development, the supply chain and branding. It examines traditional and newer roles within the industry, discussing the roles of buyers, retailers and merchandisers. Interviews, photographs and case studies combine to make this an exciting and current career guide.
- Author BiographyVirginia Grose has over 25 years' experience in the fashion industry. Originally trained as a fashion designer, she gained her professional experience with Courtaulds in the supply chain and product development sectors. She has worked with a range of international clients such as Marks & Spencer and Wal-Mart. She is currently course leader in MA Fashion Business Management at the University of Westminster, UK.
- Author(s)Virginia Grose
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBasics Fashion Management
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Content Note200 colour illus
- Weight462 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.