All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to design successful user interfaces then you need clear and effective visual communication. Interface Design will help you achieve this using a range of incisive case studies, interviews with professional designers and clear hands-on advice to help you produce user-focused front-end designs for a range of digital media interfaces. This book introduces the major elements of graphic design for digital media - layout, colour, icography, imagery and typography, and shows how these visual communication basics can combine to produce positive interactive user experiences. With practical advice on improving communication between designers and developer, and a tantalizing look at designing interactivity for all five senses, this is a must-have introduction to developing interfaces that users will love.
- Author BiographyDave Wood is a UK-based digital design and visual communication lecturer. He is completing a practice-based PhD at Edinburgh College of Art, researching interaction design from a visual communication perspective.
- Author(s)Dave Wood
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleBasics Interactive Design
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Note200 colour illus
- Weight484 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.