All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionBasics Product Design: Idea Searching advocates a step-by-step approach to generating ideas and brainstorming. The author encourages an open mind in the development of ideas and teaches the reader to always question convention. The text is accompanied by a variety of case studies and examples of work taken from the best of contemporary product design.
- Author BiographyDavid Bramston is an industrial designer and has presented work worldwide. David is the subject leader for product design at the University of Lincoln. He has worked in the design industry on projects for companies such as Motorola, Swatch and Christian Dior.
- Author(s)David Bramston
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/09/2008
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBasics Product Design
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.