All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe core task of the classic architect, in addition to architectural design and planning work, is management of the construction project: from planning operations and tendering, to scheduling and cost planning and construction management. These important practical tasks are usually only covered during studies by one subject: Construction Management or Construction Ecomics, and thus treated as less significant. But every architect must master these abilities in order to manage and realize his or her own projects successfully.
- Author(s)Bert Bielefeld,Hartmut Klein,Lars-Phillip Rusch,Roland Schneider,Sebastian Franssen,Tim Brandt
- Date of Publication19/08/2013
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note150 black & white illustrations, 170 black & white tables, 150 schw.-w. Abb., 170 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight803 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBert Bielefeld
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.