All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLoadbearing systems are the basis of any structure. In order to provide architecture students with an easily understandable introduction to the field of supporting structures, this volume begins with the fundamentals of loads and forces and then moves on to building components and finally to loadbearing systems, together with their characteristic attributes.
- Author BiographyAlfred Meistermann, TU Braunschweig, architectbased inBerlin (www.meistermann-schmaling.de).
- Author(s)Alfred Meistermann
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleBasics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.