All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionUrban building blocks and a kwledge of these elementary components is part of the basic equipment of city planning. It is absolutely essential for urban design that one understands their form and structure, their functional conditions, and the differentiation into private and public spheres, as well as the ways they are networked into their surroundings.
- Author BiographyAbout the authors: Thorsten Burklin teaches city planning and building theory at the Fachhochschule Frankfurt am Main (University of Applied Sciences, Frankfurt am Main) and works in Karlsruhe as an independent architect. Michael Peterek is professor of city planning and design at the Fachhochschule Frankfurt am Main and also works as a freelance city planner.
- Author(s)Michael Petereck,Thorsten Burklin
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- Series TitleBasics Series
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, 54 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight181 g
- Width155 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.