All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDocument from the year 2014 in the subject Computer Science - Bioinformatics, language: English, abstract: PERL and BioPERL are the programming languages that are very important for Biological researchers who are working in computational biology. The programs provide the basic kwledge in both theory and practical applications. The introduction provides the basics on these programming languages and the execution in windows.
- Author BiographyDr. DSVGK Kaladhar is a teacher and researcher, completed Master of Science and Doctoral Degree in ANU, Guntur, India. He is working as faculty member and researcher since 14 years. Dr.Kaladhar was presently working as HOD/Associate Professor (Microbiology and Bioinformatics), Deputy registrar and Director, College Development Council in Bilaspur University, Bilaspur, India. He has published various books, national and International journals. His areas of specializations are biology, Bioinformatics and Computer Sciences.
- Author(s)Kaladhar Dsvgk
- PublisherGrin Verlag
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrin Verlag
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.