All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis expanded workbook is designed with you, the student, in mind and intended for use with the standard-setting Basics of Biblical Greek textbook, w in its third edition. Two optional chapters have been added to the Basics of Biblical Greek Workbook, allowing you to read large chunks of the biblical text and enjoy the fruits of your labor faster than ever before. Each chapter is divided into six sections and includes extensive exercises and significant biblical passages for translation. One of the most helpful and unique features of the workbook remains. You can go through the workbook on one of two tracks: Track 1 follows the workbook (and textbook) in its regular order, while Track 2 is organized so you can learn verbs earlier in the course. Not only is the flexible two-track system even easier to use online, but a workbook answer key is also provided. Many other resources are available, including vocabulary flashcards; video and audio helps; Greek fonts; quizzes for each chapter; fun songs and games; and much, much more.
- Author BiographyWilliam D Mounce (Ph.D., Aberdeen University) lives as a writer in Washougal, Washington. He is the President of BiblicalTraining.org, a non-profit organization offering world-class educational resources for discipleship in the local church. See www.BillMounce.com for more information. Formerly he was a preaching pastor, and prior to that a professor of New Testament and director of the Greek Program at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He is the author of the bestselling Greek textbook, Basics of Biblical Greek, and many other resources. He was the New Testament chair of the English Standard Version translation of the Bible, and is serving on the NIV translation committee. See www.BillMounce.com for more information.
- Author(s)William D. Mounce
- Date of Publication06/11/2009
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight666 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Special edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.