Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to provide a good foundation of Computer Aided Geometric Design to students who are doing undergraduate courses in engineering, especially Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Geometric Modeling, and CAD/CAM. This Second Edition is organized in three parts:* Part - I deals with the basics of Differential Geometry of curves and surfaces, a good understanding of which is essential prerequisite to what follows in Part - II.* Part - II is devoted entirely to the geometric designs of curves and surfaces, which are used in the development of Computer Graphics and profiles of hulls of ships, aircraft wings, satellites, (to name a few large-scale products) as also telephones, mobile phones, fancy flower vases (to name a few small-scale products).* Part - III deals with certain useful generalizations of the earlier concepts, like rational Bezier and B-Spline curves and surfaces and advanced techniques like blending and corner-cutting. Concepts introduced are illustrated with examples, which are completely worked out. A list of problems is also given at the end of each chapter.
- Author(s)M. Ganesh
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight300 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.