All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe proliferation of e-learning in recent years has made it the immediate answer to many training and development challenges. In addition to budget and time constraints, there are still a number of other factors at play when determining which method of training is best for the situation at hand, among them tracking and reporting challenges, and regulatory and compliance requirements. AprilAEs Infoline, oBasics of E-Learning Revisited,o provides an overview of the evolution of e-learning as well as practical guidance on how to reach learning solution decisions. In this Infoline, you will learn: o common e-learning traps o considerations when designing e-learning modules, specifically when doing so for continuing professional education certification o tips on deciding whether to buy from vendors or develop your own e-learning solution o e-learning competencies.
- Author BiographyManjit Sekhon is director of design and development at Intrepid Learning. She has led teams of learning consultants and instructional designers in the execution of e-learning and instructor led course development projects. Her work has included new hire orientation, technical training in the banking and financial services industries, as well as soft skills and leadership development subject areas. Darin Hartley is uniquely qualified to be your guide to social networking. A training professional for over 20 years, he is currently director of client development at Intrepid Learning Solutions, a provider of learning solutions to businesses worldwide. His background includes positions with ASTD, Dell Computer Corporation, Lockheed Martin, and General Physics Corporation. A popular speaker, Hartley has keynoted for several learning and training conferences including ASTD and the International Society for Performance Improvement. He has authored four books and holds degrees in corporate training and training management. Hartley resides in Seattle.
- Author(s)Darin E. Hartley
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine279 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.