All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book Basis for Project Management covers proven kwledge and traditional project management practices which are widely used as well as ways to identify and describe all tasks and activities that are acceptable and needed to manage a project. The term acceptable means that the kwledge and practices described in this book are applicable to most projects most of the time. This book provides a basic reference for anyone interested in the profession of project management. This includes, but is t limited to: [Project managers and other project team members. [Managers of project managers. [Project customers and other project stakeholders. [Functional managers with employees assigned to project teams. [Educators teaching project management and related subjects. [Consultants and other specialists in project management and related fields. [Trainers developing project management educational programs.
- Author(s)Robert Duprey Ph.D.
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Weight483 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.