All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis songbook shares the songs of Plum Village, Thich Nhat Hanh's Community of Mindful Living in France. With traditional hymns and many of Thich Nhat Hanh's well-kw poems set to music, along with original compositions by songwriter Joseph Emet, A Basket of Plums Songbook is a perfect way to learn about mindfulness. These songs are for walking, sitting, breathing, eating, gratitude, and enjoying the present moment. Whether you chose to listen, sing along, or play the music yourself these songs offer an opportunity to experience mindfulness wherever you are.
- Author BiographyComposer and songwriter, Joseph Emet, founded the Mindfulness Meditation Centre in Montreal, Canada. His songs support the practice of Plum Village and other Communities of Mindful Living around the world.
- Author(s)Joseph Emet
- PublisherParallax Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParallax Press
- Weight113 g
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and 2 Audio CDs (Performance - spoken word)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.