All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe Only Resource You Need for a Standout Season All basketball coaches can use some fresh ideas for practice drills, game plays and strategies. Whether you are coaching beginners who need a place to start, or a successful team that just needs polish, Basketball Drills, Plays, and Strategies is a resource you can trust to produce positive results on the court. With over 160 drills and plays, this book covers every aspect of your season. It will help you run efficient and effective practices and improve your game in live competition. Step-by-step instructions, accompanied by diagrams and illustrations walk you and your players through every step of the way. Areas of the game that are covered in detail include: * Fundamental skills like dribbling, shooting, passing, and rebounding * Offense and defense * Inbound and tip-off plays * Presses and press breaks * Conditioning drills Because each drill and play includes adjustments to make things easier for beginners and more difficult for advanced players, you will be able to rely on this resource throughout your coaching career matter what level you are working with. So don't let time run out-start preparing for your next season today!
- Author BiographyAll four authors are coaches for Cincinnati area high schools. Clint Adkins is an assistant coach for Lakota East. Steve Bain is an assistant at Elder High School. Ed Dreyer is the head coach at Hughes High School. Rob Starkey is the head coach at Villa Madonna High School. All four played college basketball and are actively involved in summer youth basketball camps.
- Author(s)Clint Adkins,Steven Bain
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/2007
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBetterway Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width177 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.