All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA 95-mph fastball zooms toward home plate. A batter smacks it into the centerfield bleachers - a home run! This title helps you explore all the exciting plays in a baseball game - from throwing a curveball to stealing a base.
- Author BiographySuzanne Slade is the author of 100 books for children, including many titles on science topics. Suzanne holds a Mechanical Engineering degree, and has worked on Delta IV rockets and car braking systems before beginning her writing career. She lives in a suburb of Chicago with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Suzanne Slade
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleSports Illustrated Kids - The Science of Sport
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.