All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the bass clef to beginners learning the pia. It is assumed that the beginner has learnt the treble (or G) clef and is w ready to progress to the bass clef. The work is a practical guide for children, young pianist and adults, who want to progress at a gradually and steady pace, ensuring a solid application of the study material matter. The book consists of four parts. The first focuses on the left hand, the second part on the right hand, the third on both hands and the fourth on chords.
- Author BiographyEsther (Raber) Reinders has been teaching music all her life. Her career as a music educator began at the age of 15. She taught at home whilst studying at the Conservatorio Nacional de Musica Carlos Lopez Buchardo in Buenos Aires, under Juan Carlos Zorzi and Madam Papuchado. During her tenure in Israel as an assistant to Madam Aida Barenboim and pupil to Professor Enrique Barenboim, her vocation as an educator was cemented. She went on to establish the successful International College of Contemporary Music in South Africa, which has since relocated to North London, U.K; operating as the Reinders Music School. In additional to traditional/classical teaching, the school also offers Suzuki Method International and Kindermusik International. Needless to say, Esther's diversity in music and her dedication to music, including teaching, has no boundaries. Her love of sound, balance, structure and melody has been her musical mark. Her profes- sionalism, honesty and commitment are reflected in her achievements as well as her contribution to the music world, which are listed on the website www.reindersmusicschool.co.uk.
- Author(s)Esther Reinders
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.