All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an illustrated guide to bass fishing. Both shore and boat fishing, close inland and far out to sea, are covered. The book includes advice on equipment, bait, techniques, fishing with lures and where to look for the fish.
- Author BiographyJohn Darling had more than thirty years' experience in bass fishing. He was a professional writer and photographer and wrote regularly for Improve your Sea Fishing, The Field and Shooting Times.
- Author(s)John Darling
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note8pp colour photographs, 120 b&w photographs
- Weight562 g
- Width175 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.