All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe thinking of John Maynard Keynes is still relevant to successful development of the advanced capitalistic system as is shown by evolution of ecomic thinking since World War II. The changes in ecomic thinking in the United States and in the world are described, with a chapter devoted to each presidency from Eisenhower to Clinton. The importance of Military Keynesianism in winning the Cold War is described along with similarities and differences between the various national administrations.
- Author BiographyLYNN TURGEON is Professor Emeritus of Economics at Hofstra University. He is the author of The Contrasting Economics (1963 and 1969), The Advanced Capitalist System (1980), and State and Discrimination (1989).
- Author(s)Lynn Turgeon
- Date of Publication22/04/1997
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleContributions in Economics & Economic History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 180
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.